Monday, August 28, 2017

Day 3 - date 9-08-2017 "The Day of Introduce"

Today is introducing day, i just talk about my name and where im come from and my major. With kruding I meet my science teacher today, his name is Mr. Ryan and gave me schedule, book for lesson, i get my office room and table. They gave me some coffee but i'am not sure to drink it becouse i can’t see halal label there. I will come in to the class 1.14 at 12:40 and will end at 2:20. When Mr. Ryan was teaching he teach about properties at chemical laboratory. 1st session is to take some attention, 2nd session is waching vidio, 3th session is drawing some object, and than closing session. I have say to Mr. Ryan that Friday maybe i can’t join the class because i have to go to pray at mosque.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 14 – date 20-8-2017 "Singha Park"

"Singha Park" Today we had breakfast with beef noodle, after that we went on a trip to "Singha Park" there rea...